Drupal, a free open-source content-management system (CMS), is one of the world's most popular CMS platforms and used by sites including WhiteHouse.gov. I have developed and currently maintain a number of Drupal projects and web sites (see below). Some of my projects are hosted on drupal.org.
I am currently a Principal Software Engineer at Acquia leading the Developer Experience team. Previously, I was a Senior Technical Architect and Manager, Technical Services, responsible for the technical delivery of dozens of enterprise Drupal applications.
- Worked directly with clients and an international team of developers to build Drupal websites and modules for Jane Goodall Institute, Gates Foundation, Stanford, NRG Park, and Leaping Bunny.
- Experience with all parts of the site and module design and management process, including solutions architecture, project management, infrastructure management, and backend development.
- Developed a Docker-based continuous integration and development infrastructure to increase test coverage and drastically reduce onboarding time for new developers.
- Built infrastructure to support sites with 30,000 unique visitors and 200GB of traffic daily using continuous integration on Rackspace Cloud servers, Aegir hosting system, Drush Make, and Jenkins.
- Built, audited, and maintained sites and provided on-site training for dozens of clients using CiviCRM, Open Atrium, and standard Drupal distributions.
- Developer or maintainer of 12 modules, incl. Mailhandler, used by approx. 6,000 sites.
- Contributor to 32 projects, with 800 commits, 1000 posts, and over 50 documentation contributions.
- Attendee at Bay Area Drupal Camp 2012/2013, Stanford DrupalCamp 2014, GLADCamp 2014, and DrupalCon Austin.
- Built websites for IEEE Haptics Symposium, Rice University, and several other clients on dedicated Linux servers, Amazon Web Services, Pantheon, Acquia, and Drupal Gardens.
- Developed modules and workflows for integrated mailing list / notifications systems for Praece Consulting and Marine Affairs Research and Education.
- Managed a dedicated server in the Mudd data center that houses a number of Drupal-based websites and resources (such as shared storage and SVN repositories) for Rice organizations including MAHI Lab, ROPE (under development), NPL, and MRSL.
- Developer and maintainer of mahilab.rice.edu, the Mechatronics and Haptic Interfaces Lab website.